eBook: 7 Retail Experts Share Their Top Tips for Reinventing the In-Store ExperiencePosted: April 16, 2018
Free store reinvention help from the experts.
What could be better?
The Aptos Retail Experience Project was created to help retail brands tackle the many challenges faced as they evaluate, update and reinvent their in-store experiences.
This compilation of free resources was developed by industry experts and has everything from podcast episodes to eBooks and shares best practices and tactical tips, directly from retail experts, in order to help you create a practical and manageable roadmap to store experience reinvention.
Featured experts include:
- Doug Stephens, Founder, Retail Prophet
- Ken Hughes, Author and Consumer Behaviouralist
- Kasey Lobaugh, Retail Chief Innovation Officer, Deloitte
- Melissa Gonzalez, Founder and CEO The Lion’esque Group
- Tom Gehani, Director, Client Strategy, Big Box and Department Stores at L2 Inc.
- Vicki Cantrell, Retail Transformation Leader, Aptos
Get your copy!