Do you know the most important factors that influence your customer’s journey?Posted: May 29, 2019
Insightful behavioral observations of the customer journey are key to increasing conversion rates, optimizing floor space and encouraging loyalty.
Technology has enabled a digital retail landscape that is unrestricted by geography and the normal dynamics of bricks and mortar stores. Physical stores are also changing as they integrate technology and better connect with the digital world.
This new white paper offers an insight-filled look at these changes and their implications from five different aspects:
- Increasing complexity of choice promotes shortcuts in decision making
- Pre-store preferences are a huge factor shaping purchases
- The digital revolution is reinventing shopper behavior
- New disruptive e-commerce models evolve every day
- Omnichannel brings together the physical and digital worlds
Get your copy!
By submitting this form, I give you permission to forward my contact information to designated members of the Ipsos and RetailWire staff.