David AdelmanFounder, The Adelman Group
David is a prominent retail strategist, blogger and retail authority. Before founding TAG, a retail customer experience consulting company, David spent over 25 years in retail store development, sales, marketing, and operations.
He developed Western Canada’s first mono-brand retail home furnishings store, Just Bauhaus, the manufacturer’s first partnership into retail home furnishings. David owned and operated Thomasville Home Furnishings
in addition to eight branded home goods stores throughout western Canada. He has worked with major international brands, including Moroni, Natuzzi, Palliser, Thomasville, and Bauhaus.
David has written several articles and been interviewed by news outlets on today’s dynamic retail environment.
David’s associations include:
- Customer Experience Professional Association (CXPA)
- Retail Industry Professional member
- Retail Council of Canada member
- Rethink Retail Guest Speaker
- Royal Roads University, Guest Lecturer, Judge Final B. Comm
- Capstone presentations, mentoring, coaching students
To learn more, visit: www.theadelmangroup.com